Financial Information • Prosthodontics
Payment Options in Columbia SC:
- Check or Credit Card: For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No-interest flex plan: Pay in a short timeframe and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
Other Financing Options:
- CareCredit: We also work with CareCredit, a financial plan for health care. Apply online or in the office before your procedure.
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore, payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Crescent Prosthodontics Office Phone Number 803-851-3950. Usually, a telephone call can clear any misunderstandings.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office! Crescent Prosthodontics Office Phone Number 803-851-3950
Downloadable Financial & Privacy Forms
These forms are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you may download Acrobat Reader for free and use it to access these forms.